Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

David and I decided to get each other Easter Baskets this year, and since David gets so excited about giving gifts, we ended up exchanging baskets Saturday night.



David and I went to his Dad's Sunday around 11am, we played games outside, watched the kids hunt for eggs, and ate some really great food. Then we came home, I made some chocolate chip cookies and party potatoes and then headed off to Davids Mom's side for Easter. There was more food, and more egg hunts but I was so stuffed from earlier I couldn't eat anymore. Anyway, hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah--I love your hair!! I think it is funny that in David's basket there is a Mens Health magazine next to a big bag of double stuffed Oreos...hehe! Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete