Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Resolution


I'm on a mission to get back to my Pre-Benjamin weight. I'm about 9 lbs away from that. I joined weight watchers in Feb. 2009 to lose some weight and get into shape before our wedding. I loved the program and was able to lose 25lbs (woo hoo). I love the program even more now that they've revamped it.
I debated whether or not to post about my weight loss goal and progress along the way b/c I'm a girl and let's face it...weight is a pretty sensitive subject but I figure if I post it online it might be extra motivation to keep it up :) Or I guess I should say down. Hopefully posting about it will keep me accountable.
Anyway...here it is
Current weight: 142
Weight before Benjamin:133

Right now I go to meetings every Thursday so I'm sure every Thursday night I'll post my status. This week was a good week, down 2lbs. Although last week I had a gain of 1lb (I blame it on the holiday)

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: