Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In the Kitchen

Here are a few new recipes I've tried lately.

Crock Pot Lasagna.

It's actually a Weight Watchers recipe. It was AMAZING!!!

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=135321


















And here's another weight watchers recipe. It was pretty simple, just 1 cup halved brussel sprouts simmered in 1 cup fat free chicken or beef broth for about 8 min. Add 1/2 cup cooked whole wheat shell noodles and top with 1 piece of crumbled bacon. I sprinkled a little parm. cheese for a little extra :)










And last but not least...baked pumpkin spice donut holes. I made a goal to make a new pumpkin recipe every week until the end of October. Can you tell I've become slightly obsessed with pumpkin this year! I think I'm going to try pumpkin truffles this weekend...YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment