Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Still here...

I'm such a blog slacker lately.  I'm just so dang exhausted by the time I finally get to sit down for the evening and these last couple of weeks have been tough! I'm busy at work, we're busy at home and Holy Moly I'm ready to not be pregnant.  I can't wait to feel like a normal human being again but for now, I'm just waddling around waiting for Ally to make her grand appearance in this world :)

We spent last weekend finishing up Ally's room (I'll take pictures of that this weekend), a Birthday party at the Little Gym and Easter Sunday.

Benjamin wasn't too sure about the Little Gym at first but it only took a few minutes before he loosened up and started running around like the loud crazy boy we all know


















He's been pretty obsessed with tunnels lately.  He points them out when we're driving, he makes tunnels for his matchbox cars and he had way too much fun turning the mats into his very own tunnel.


















Easter was pretty busy- we had a couple of stops throughout the day and by the end of it all Benjamin had the whole egg hunt thing down
Benjamin started the morning off with his basket full of goodies.  


















Then we dressed the little stud up in a fancy tie :) which unfortunately didn't last long.


















He was serious about those eggs



































Such determination.  You know it's serious when the tongue comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment