Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Start of Something Fun

With a lot of support from David, I have decided to try out a little photography :) I definitely have a ton to learn, in the meantime I'm going to practice my little heart out.  David bought us a DSLR Nikon D3200 along with a 35mm lens and so far I'm pretty impressed in it's ability.
The first assignment of the photo club I'm in is food related so I made up a batch of cookies this weekend and played around the with the camera settings. 
























Hungry yet?

























And then on to moving subjects :)
























Favorite shot of the day
























Ally Girl with a single lonely tear



































Don't be surprised if I hit you up for some practice sessions too - especially once the weather starts cooling down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment