Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dear Channel 5 Weather Team

I'm very upset with you right now. You told me it was going to storm ALL weekend. And not just the normal scattered T-storm business you've been giving us lately. I'm talking full blown rain all day and with an 80% chance I believed you and therefore cancelled the BBQ we were going to have on Saturday. But was there any rain on Saturday? NO! It was sunny and hot all dang day.
Oh well...I guess we still managed to have fun :)
Benjamin tested out the baby pool. Even though you can't see them because of his big ol gut-Benjamin has on some pretty snazzy speedo's (Thanks Grandma Sue!)




































Then we drove over to the new 370 Truman park. It's not much to see right now but it seems to have potential.





































So I guess this weekend wasn't a total bust. But I'm still extremely disappointed about the BBQ :( I guess we'll have to plan another one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment