Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh So Pretty

I first laid eyes on these beauties over 8 months months ago, unfortunately the price tag and I didn't agree so I fought back the tears and painfully put the shoes back on the shelf. I've never been able to forget about them though. I think I even had a dream about these shoes...they're just that good! I was causally walking through the shoe section at TJ Maxx earlier when a bright light was shining in the middle of the shoe section. As I took a step closer I thought to myself-could it really be? Not only were my dream shoes right in front of me but this time I strongly agreed with the price tag! I couldn't believe there was only one pair and they just happened to be in my size. So I'd like to dedicate this post to TJ Maxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment