Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Since tomorrow is Halloween I figured I should finally post our pumpkin patch pictures before pumpkins are old news.  We went a few weekends ago when it was still nice enough to wear shorts :) 

This was also right after David gave Benjamin a hair cut - it makes him look like such a big boy!
 He was excited to go down, but only did it the one time.  Those potato sack thingy's made it super fast and I don't think Benjamin was expecting that sort of speed! FYI David went down right after Benjamin but I don't think he'll be happy if I post that picture :)

Apparently there were two entrances to the corn maze - an easy path and a hard path.  We accidentally took the hard path and seriously started to get scared we were going to be stuck in there forever, but I did manage to snap a few pictures in the beginning before we all started to panic
























































Lots of falling...in the mud




























Are we done taking pictures yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment