Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holy Cow!

I'm pretty sure you've probably heard by now that we found out what we're having :)

Thanks to pinterest and the amazing help we got from Kevin, Jessica and my Mom we were able to find out in a very fun way :)
We started out with a few balloons - 2 pink and 2 blue 


Kevin and Jessica had our sealed ultrasound picture and took care of filling the box with either blue or pink























We took a few pictures in anticipation
































I know I look sorta terrified in the picture but I promise it's pure shock and not devastation:)
Can you believe it?  A GIRL!!!!!


















I'm still kind of in shock.  And I may or may not have accidentally knocked Benjamin off the chair with my flailing arms - he didn't seem to mind though, he was just excited to see those balloons
































This look pretty much sums it up - just trying my hardest to soak it in.  I will cherish these memories for the rest of my life












No comments:

Post a Comment