Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm still here!

I had a slight hiccup with blogger - apparently I ran out of storage.  Total bummer.  But since I love looking back on some of these posts and they go back a couple of years I really didn't want to start over so I decided to make things work with the original :) So I'm back in business baby!!!  But oh so very behind...so let me try to catch up.

Let's rewind to Thanksgiving
So cute to see Great Grandma Carter and Benjamin reading together
 And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little football action :)
It's crazy how warm it was on Thanksgiving this year, but I'm not complaining - it gave us the great opportunity to get some very cute pictures outside

I'll try to get completely caught up by the end of this week - so much has happened in the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment