Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dierbergs Cooking Class is NO JOKE

I always stare at the people taking classes at Dierbergs cooking school as I walk by the window because it looks like so much fun. I finally took the initiative to make it happen and signed up! And not only did I sign up, but so did Katie and Racheal :)
It definitely exceeded my expectations. It was fun and everything was delicious.

Winter Chopped Salad















I got so caught up in everything that I accidentally forgot to take a picture of the amazing mulled wine and the even more amazing Spicy Shrimp Bruschetta w/Garlic and Lemon Aioli. I'm pretty sure the shrimp bruschetta was my favorite and that says a lot b/c generally I'm not much of a seafood kinda girl. Racheal loved it too, she actually pounded the table top demanding more Shrimp Bruschetta :) It was pretty darn funny.

I did manage to snap a picture of the main course and dessert

Baked Pasta w/Chicken Meatballs, Spinach, and Fontina














And finally the dessert, Warm Almond Cherry Cake with Bourbon Whipped Cream














After we were done stuffing our faces, our awesome teacher offered to take a group picture (she was so sweet)
My friends are so pretty :)














I will definitely be up for a second class. Now the problem will be deciding which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment