Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

I decided to get a jump on wrapping this year and wrapped the few presents I have so far. I decided to go with the natural kraft paper and use homemade gift tags and ribbon to decorate.
I bought Benjamin a cozy coupe for Christmas, I'm pretty excited about it. David and I put it together last night. It's not by the tree anymore, it's tucked safely away until Christmas morning. I hope Benjamin gets excited when he sees it :)















We took the gate down from around the tree and surprisingly enough, Benjamin hasn't messed with it. He'll walk up and look at a few of the ornaments but for the most part he doesn't pay any attention to it.

Benjamin's big gift this year is going to be a toy box. David's going to make it from scratch, I'm soooo excited about it! He also just finished making some book shelves for his room. I love the color all of the books add to his room














And Benjamin seems to like it too, the toy box will probably go under the bottom shelf, or maybe in place of his chairs



















Is anyone else done with Christmas shopping yet? I feel like I'm kind of slacking this year, I've usually made more progress by now. I still have soooo much more to do. Oh well, I guess it's only the 5th so I still have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment