Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fun Stuff

More random things I've been lovin lately

My new favorite water bottle.  It's glass wrapped in a rubber grid.  I saw it at Target and instantly HAD to have it






















I finally gave in to the Hunger Games Mania and Holy Moly!!!! I can't stop!  I blew through the first and second book and made my self take a week off before starting the third book.  I'm trying to save the last book for vacation in a couple of weeks.  There's nothing better than reading a book by the beach :)


















Since I've been restricted to a soft foods diet after getting my wisdom teeth out last Friday, this new Frozen Greek Yogurt has been a life saver.  David actually found it and brought it home for me.  It's definitely a winner.  So far I've only had the raspberry but I can't wait to try the other flavors.















Now that it's getting pretty darn hot out, I've been pulling out my tropical scents.  Victoria Secret Very Sexy Now Perfume is A-MA-ZING...It's like they somehow figured out how to wrap summer and the beach all up in one and made it into a perfume.  David is not a fan though :( Total bummer. 























I highly recommend all of the above :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment