Sunday, July 29, 2012

Goodwill Finds

It was raining this morning when we all woke up...FINALLY!  It was a nice little change from the crazy 100 plus weather we've had for so long.  We decided a couple of Goodwill trips would be the perfect rainy day activity.
We found a few things

Giant Bowling Set - $6
Totally worth it!  Benjamin has a ton of fun.  Sometimes he rolls the ball and sometimes he just runs through the pins laughing.  Either way he has a blast





































Crib Sheets - $1.99
We found one blue and white gingham set and one tan with white stars set.  The gingham set is my favorite





























Milk Glass Bud Vase - $0.50
I only found one vase this time around.  But it was by far the cheapest.  I usually find them priced for $2.  I have developed a slight obsession with milk glass.  So please, if you ever see any snatch it up for me.  David just shakes his head every time I find any, he always asks what I plan to do with it and I honestly, I don't know.  But looking at this picture, it kind of looks cool just clumped together on top of our dresser.  I have even more of them downstairs, I should dig them up and see what kind of arrangements I can come up with. 




































Glass Hurricane looking Jar - $2
I have Fall plans for this baby.  I'm thinking a pillar candle in the middle with lots of loose acorns at the bottom. 




































Those were just a few of the things we found.
The rest....
Brand new Five Star computer book bag for $5
Two wood frames (1 11x14 and 1 8x10) for $1 each.  I will most likely spray paint them white
Elmo book $1
Orange Mesh Shorts for Benjamin $1

It was definitely a great visit this time around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment