Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

I'm not exactly sure why but it did not feel like 4th of July today.  I don't know if it's because it falls right smack dab in the middle of the week or what but it really felt like a normal weekend day to me.

Ok, never mind. Our neighbors are in full firework mode right now (9:30pm), so it's starting to feel a little like the 4th :)

We figured it was too hot to do anything other than swim so we took Benjamin to the water park.  We were over due, we should have taken him a long time ago.  He definitely had a good time.






















































































































He was completely drained by the time we got to the car.


























He took a great nap when we got home which worked out perfectly because I painted the red wall in our living room.  Not completely sure if I'm in love with the color I picked out so I might be repainting this weekend.  I'm going to give it a few days before I make any decisions.  I'll keep ya posted with before and after pics once I settle on a color :)

No comments:

Post a Comment