Monday, January 21, 2013

A little Fruity

It's kinda crazy...but can you believe that I've NEVER made rice krispy treats before?!?  Out of all the stuff I've baked, rice krispy treats just never made the list for some reason.   I decided that had to change plus I figured it was something that should be pretty easy for Benjamin and I to do together so off to Pinterest I went to look for a recipe.  And I stumbled across a fruity pebbles version instead :)

He was very eager to help and I don't even think he knew what rice krispy's or fruity pebbles were but when I asked him to pull up a chair he didn't hesitate for a second.  I love that he's so interested in what's going on in the kitchen.  I hope it lasts!
























He was extremely focused on pushing the microwave buttons and counting down the seconds
























BUSTED


















So much prettier than rice krispy's :)  Fun and Colorful!


















BUSTED again!!!


















I hope he continues to show interest in baking and cooking - It's so much fun to have a little helper :)


















Benjamin had fun helping put it all together but sadly he wasn't interested in eating the end result!  Now I have a pan full of fruity pebble treats staring me down.  I think I need to take it into work.  Outta sight outta mind - right?  Otherwise I might eat the whole dang thing myself and that my friends is not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment