Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ally Rae

I just realized the other day that I haven’t really posted much about Ally on the blog (or anything else for that matter)
I had big dreams of documenting this pregnancy with all sorts of cute pictures and scrapbook pages but boy was I in for a big surprise.  This pregnancy has been anything but easy or comfortable.  So I haven’t really been able to put the time and energy into documenting this like I really wanted to.  I’ve taken a few instagram shots here and there but that’s about it.

I had just gotten rid of the pump at this point and the bump was starting to show – this was around 20 weeks























About a couple of weeks later we had our big ultrasound to find out what we were having

























About 24 weeks here – not too happy because multiple people at work were asking me if I was positive I wasn’t having twins.  For those of you that don’t know any better that is a very rude and insensitive thing to ask someone when they are pregnant.  Another awful question… asking if I am able to fit behind the steering wheel of my car.  Please keep those types of comments to yourself!























25 weeks and actually feeling good that morning so I snapped a pic























Not really a bump picture but I got Bangs! Holla!!!























And here we are at current day – big ol belly full of ninja kicking Ally. 























I’m now approaching my 30th week and in the 3rd trimester.  She’s most likely a little over 15in. long and around 3lbs and already full of spunk! She moves constantly and when I say move I really mean violent kicks and punches or even worse is what I can only describe as some sort of full body stretch, she must be digging her feet into my ribs and flexing as hard as possible making it hard to breathe.  Let’s just say I can’t wait to meet this little girl and tell her who’s really boss!
I’ve started to really wonder what she’s going to look like.  Do you think she’ll have dark brown hair and eyes like me or is she going to take on more of David’s lighter features? I seriously can’t wait to find out!  We’ve been trying to get Benjamin pumped up for her arrival and talk about her a lot.  He now touches my belly and says Hi and Good Night to Ally which is super cute – I’m not sure he fully grasps the concept of what it means but it’s still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment