Thursday, May 23, 2013

4 Weeks

Well - it's been a full month! Here's what we know so far about Miss Ally
  • The girl loves to eat, although it seems as though it's starting to calm down a bit.  It seemed like her 2 week "growth spurt" lasted for weeks!
  • So far she will sleep through Benjamins loud and rowdy shenanigans - hopefully that lasts because I don't know if Benjamin will ever understand the concept of being quiet!
  • She LOVES the top of her little head rubbed
  • Unfortunately she has not been a fan of the swing which is a huge bummer because it was a major life saver when Benjamin was a baby.  If he was having a hard time - we'd stick him in the swing and he'd be out within minutes, worked like a charm every time.  I'm not going to give up just yet, I'm determined that she'll like it eventually :)
  • She's still in newborn clothes but I don't think it'll be much longer before they start getting too snug 
  • She can make some serious dirty looks while she's sleeping.  David says she gets that from me but I don't believe it
I'm so anxious to see how her little personality evolves over the next few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment