Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Headbands and Hairbows

I have officially decided that Ally does not have enough headbands.  SOOOO much of her hair has fallen out and even the Mohawk is starting to thin out on top.  David says it like some sort of whispy wheat crop growing on top of her head these days.  Poor thing!  I used to be able to put a bow clip right smack dab in the middle up top but now it’s so fine and thin that nothing will really stay in place.  Hence the need for more headbands.  I have become obsessed! There a like a million and one cute headbands on etsy  - I just ordered one the other day and have been trying to decide which one to buy next.  I also want to put my creative skills to test and make a few of my own.   

































I saw a super cute Bow organizer on Pinterest and made my own this week.  Just need to hang it up in her room somewhere.  I gotta be honest – I was kinda scared to have a girl just b/c I only had experience in how to handle a rowdy boy but oh me oh my – this is so much fun.  At least for now :) Before the Attitude comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment