Friday, September 6, 2013

Let me count the ways...Vol. 1

I don't really have too many posts about Mr. Carter so I'm going to fix that starting today. 
It's so easy to go through the motions of day to day life without taking a quick second to appreciate the important people in your life.  So I plan on doing regular posts dedicated to all the reasons why David is an amazing Husband and Dad :) 
  • You go the extra distance to drop me off at work in the morning when we car pool even though we practically drive right past your office first.
  • You tell Ally she’s pretty ALL the time
  • When Benjamin asks to hear the young man song you know exactly what he’s talking about
  • You love looking for treasures at goodwill and garage sales possibly even more than I do
  • “Feeding goats is easier than this” 
So here's to you David - I love you always and forever!

XOXO - Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment