Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cupcake Class Groupon

A while back I stumbled upon a Groupon for cupcake decorating.  I thought it sounded interesting but I closed the email and just sort of forgot about it.  A couple hours later Katie was asking me if I saw the Groupon and well...we both ended up buying it :)

I didn't learn anything earth shattering, but it was still fun.  Anything dealing with cupcakes is bound to create a good time.

Here's a look at my 6 beauties

































Those are supposed to be yellow roses in that chocolate cupcake.  It was the first time I worked with Fondant so I was joking around with Katie saying mine looked more like a weed than a rose. 

I ate the caramel sea salt cupcake a few minutes ago and HOLY MOLY!  That sucker was amazing!  Maybe I'll save the chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment