Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was fun this year.  The weather was perfect and Benjamin was able to shake the nasty virus he had earlier in the week just in time to take part in all the Easter festivities on Sunday.

We dyed Easter eggs Saturday afternoon, which is something I haven't done since I was little.  It was a little messy but we had a good time :)

























Sunday we headed over to Mike and Katie's for Easter Brunch and an egg hunt

























Then we went back home to show Benjamin the Easter bunny came and left a basket full of goodies

























Elmo was the big hit.  First, Benjamin started off with a formal hello including a hand shake

























But then he decided to forget all that formal nonsense. Elmo and Benjamin go way back so he decided a hug was in order

























Then we headed back out and stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Schulte's for more food and another egg hung (Benjamin is practically a professional egg hunter now)

























I'm still finishing up the last of the Easter Candy, I accidentally bought more Cadbury eggs on Monday.  What was I supposed to do though?  They were 50% off! I'm just happy I didn't buy all that Target had left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment