Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

I hope all the Dad's out there had an amazing Fathers Day.  We got to sleep in a little later than normal thanks to Benjamin sleeping in - Yay for that!
We started Sunday off with a pancake breakfast and then we quickly got ready for some outside funtime (even though it was insane HOT outside).  David wanted to take his Kayak out so Benjamin and I took a walk around Creve Couer park while he got his row on :)  
Benjamin enjoyed all the people watching while I had to sweat it out and push all 30lbs of him, oh well...I went ahead and counted it as my exercise for the day. 
The rest of the day was filled with family time and BBQ's.  It was busy but Benjamin had a ton of fun and was more than ready for bed by the end of the day.  Anything that helps drain that never ending energy of his is a success in my book!

Last activity of the day - slam dunk




No comments:

Post a Comment