Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Favorites

Bahamas - music
David found these guys a while ago and I've been listening to their Barchords CD a lot lately



















Kashi Golden Goodness cereal
I've been exploring new food options lately.  I've been looking for foods to help keep me full longer.  And I'm trying to stick to healthier organic foods.
This stuff is great with some fresh strawberries or blueberries and skim milk



















eos Lip balm
This lip balm goes on super smooth and feels amazing.  I have the strawberry flavor, but I've heard there's a new lemon flavor.  I hope my Target gets it in stock soon because I can't wait to try it.
Thanks Racheal and Katie for bringing this little magical ball to my attention :)
Olay Anti Aging Night Cream
Holy Moly! This stuff smells A-MA-ZING! I used to hate washing/moisturizing my face at night but now I LOVE it b/c this stuff smells so pretty :)
















Friday Night Light (TV series)
David and I started watching this series a few weeks ago and we're hooked (Thanks Danielle!)  We're definitely behind on the bandwagon though, it was on for 5 seasons (2006 - 2011)
If you have netflix, it's part of the "watch now" so we stream it through the blue ray player.  It's the reason why I haven't gone to bed before 11pm this whole week.  If you haven't watched it yet you should seriously check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment