Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ben Jammin

I almost died when I picked Benjamin up from school today.  I opened the door to his classroom and he had a spider hat on.  I could not stop laughing.  It was SOOO cute to see all the kids wearing them.  It's insect week.  Monday he came home with a snake made out of paper chains.  Yesterday it was a bumble bee made out of toilet paper rolls and today it was a spider hat.  I can't wait to see what they make tomorrow.




































I went a long time without my glasses.  I usually switch it up every other day between my glasses and contacts but it seems I went a couple of months without wearing my glasses at all.  When I finally put them on again, Benjamin was kinda obsessed with them. 






























My little artist

No comments:

Post a Comment