Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July Favorites

So I'm a little behind on this one...It's August 8th - Ooops!

Oh well, better late than never, right?

Chia Seeds
Ya know...like the cha cha cha chia heads.  But don’t be scared! Nothing is going to sprout up in your stomach after eating these seeds. (Yes, I already googled it)
Apparently these seeds go way back, the ancient Aztecs ate them so you know they’re legit – right?
Anyway, they’re high in fiber and a great source of Omega-3.  I’ve been adding a tbsp. in all sorts of things like my yogurt, oatmeal and smoothies.  Honestly I can barely even tell I’m eating them, but I feel good knowing about all the extra health benefits I’m getting.  I found the bag of Bob’s Red Mill (16oz) at Dierbergs in the organic aisle for $8.99.












MyFitnessPal.com
I love this little site.  It’s a very convenient way to track everything I stuff in my mouth throughout the day.  And best of all…It’s FREE! 

Kind Bars
Anyone else obsessed with all things coconut like me?  Anyone?
These little bars have the perfect coconut flavor.  I’ve found it’s a fine line of either tasting like a bottle of suntan lotion or a refreshing coconut, but I call tell you these bars are GOOD!  I think they’re perfect for that 2:30pm work snack.  It’s right around that time frame that I want to eat a candy bar or a full size bag of hot fries or anything else I can get my hands on and these bars have helped keep me sane until I get home for dinner.  I want to branch out and try the other flavors but I like the coconut so much that I’m scared I’ll be disappointed with anything else.












Febreeze Car Scents
I’m a sucker for Yankee candle car fresheners but they’re $5 a pop, and I hardly ever get to the mall these days to even have the chance to buy one so I’m pretty excited about these febreeze fresheners I found at where else…Target! I started out with the linen scent which David absolutely can’t stand.  As soon as he got in the car with me the first thing he did was remove it and gag.  It was a bit strong, but there’s a little dial that you can adjust the power.  I like the smell to smack me in the face when I open the door so I always have it on full blast.  The only other scent I’ve tried is the tropical orangey package (sorry I don’t know the actual name) But I’m happy to say that David doesn’t mind this one and will actually drive around with it still plugged into the vent – Success! 












I really could go on and on about products I love.  David always says I'm a marketers dream.  But I'll try to keep these favorites post to just a small handful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment