Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grants Farm

David had the idea to get outside today since the weather was so nice and suggested Grants Farm.  It was the perfect day for it! We got there around 10:30ish and it wasn't too crowded.  I honestly can't remember the last time I was at Grants Farm, it's been over 10 years so I was pretty excited to see what it was all about.

David said the tram isn't what it used to be,  I guess they've upgraded it since the last time he was there.  But it was still fun to take the tour.

Getting ready to take off




































Pointing out the animals




































David just bought those white sunglasses for Benjamin earlier today - what a stud! He was very enthusiastic :)




































The goat feeding was an experience.  They were brutal! And if you weren't careful, they'd eat at your clothes and shoes!

I tried to put Benjamin on the fun horses that move up and down but he was not havin it :( So we ended up on the bench-he was not thrilled.

David took this picture - pretty professional looking if you ask me. 

























































Benjamin and I were looking at some pretty parrots talking about all the different colors




























Looks like Benjamin is wiped out! Which is a success in my book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment