Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Binder Fun

Ally's birth certificate has been sitting on our dresser ever since we got it in the mail.  Not exactly the smartest filing system :(
Instead of putting together a file for her in the filing cabinet I decided to turn the cricut on and make a binder for each of the kiddo's. 
There's a closed folder that snaps shut to store loose items, as well as a few subject dividers.  I plan to organize any sort of official documents like shot records etc in here.  Much cuter than a file cabinet - am I right? :)
The only downside to this project is that I decided to do it during the peak shopping time for back to school. I had to fight my way through the school supply section at Target.  Oh well...it's done and over with and I'm super happy with the end result. 

1 comment: