Thursday, August 29, 2013

Potty Frontier

David I decided to Dive head first into the wonderful world of potty training almost 3 weeks ago.  Let me tell you right now – this stuff is NO JOKE! I feel like we’re living in a full blown Zoo right now.  I have seen and cleaned up some stuff that no normal person should ever have to deal with.  I mean if you’re a zoo keeper for the Ape house – sure, it is to be expected to clean dirtiness off walls.  But in my own house? Um…No thank you! We’re only 3 weeks in and I feel like I have already met my potty disaster quota for the year but realistically I know that is far from the truth.  This potty journey is going to be a learning experience (for all involved) that will probably take some time.

With all that said – I do need to give the little guy credit! He’s made leaps and bounds since that first weekend we started.  Plus look at how cute he is running around in boxer briefs


































No comments:

Post a Comment