Sunday, August 4, 2013

EAT

Here's the before picture of what the dining room wall looked like yesterday before we David hung up my EAT signs. 
That wall has been driving me crazy ever since we moved in.  We have vaulted ceilings so it makes that wall seem extra huge - and that buffet up against the wall just wasn't cutting it.  There was still sooooo much empty space.  I thought about hanging some sort of shelving configuration but ultimately settled on this EAT project.  I bought those metal square wall hangings at a antique mall prob. close to 2 years ago! They were a copper color until I attacked them with the bottle of white spray paint :) David glued the letters on for me and voila - instant wall transformation :)
I think it fills up the wall a little more and I like the extra texture it has.  And I'm thinking there might still be room for a 4ft shelf to go above it to display picture frames. 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I love this so much!! Your house is always so cute. -danielle :)

    ReplyDelete