Thursday, August 1, 2013

Run Forest Run

I am still trying to get into a solid exercise routine but work and two kiddos and just life in general make it really hard to stay motivated.
Have you ever heard of runners high?  I've definitely heard of it before but never experienced it until a couple of weeks ago and now every time I put my shoes on I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to experience it again.
For me, it went a little something like this
I was running down the street minding my own business when all of a sudden I started to get these crazy goosebumps and a surge of adrenaline - kinda like that sudden rush of fear you get when you have to slam on the brakes for whatever reason when you're driving.  And don't ask me why but my eyes started to water a little too.  It was the strangest thing but at the same time it was such a great boost to keep me going.
I've ran a handful of times since then and every time I came up empty handed.  BOOO! Oh well..I guess I'll just keep at it and hope that I'm fortunate enough to experience it again and hopefully soon :)
I just looked back to my last running post picture and I can definitely tell a difference :) which I'm supa dupa excited about! If only I could remember to take a picture before running! Maybe next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment