Monday, November 7, 2011

Birchbox

I'm slightly obsessed with finding fun and creative blogs. I've found a lot of great ideas from other blogs that I've stumbled upon. One of them being...Birchbox.

It's like a beauty subscription. You pay $10 a month and you get 4-5 samples shipped to your door. October was my first month but I didn't think to take a picture of the goodies. I was super excited to come home today and see my November box had delivered.

So here it is














  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss
  • Harvey Prince perfume (I LOVE this and think I might buy the full size bottle)
  • Supersmile whitening toothpaste
  • Zoya nail polish (Holly-perfect color for Christmas, maybe I'll fall into the trend and paint all my nails green with the exception of my ring finger which I'll paint red)
  • Chuao Chocolatier-this sounds really interesting. It's a spicy and sweet dark chocolate treat laced with chipotle popping candy.
Anyway, you should check it out. I think it's a great idea to try different beauty products without having to pay the full price before knowing if you really like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment