Sunday, November 6, 2011

Racheal and EJ

Yesterday one of my besties tied the knot and I was lucky to be a part of it! Racheal is now a married woman and is probably trying to recuperate from all the festivities right about now. It was a long day but it was a blast!


It was so great to see all of the hard work that was put into the wedding come to life.

I can't wait to see the professional pictures. I didn't get a chance to snap many of my own but here's a few that I was able to take...

The cute couple at the Rehearsal
















She was going for Old Hollywood Glam, and she totally pulled it off!!!



























A special shout out to Melanie my hair girl, she did a FABULOUS job! And Camille, who did my make up. She used an airbrush machine on all of us. Is it wrong that I've already looked up how much an airbrush machine costs because I want one and I want one BAD! She made us all look flawless! So lots of XOXOXO to Melanie and Camille!!!






















I feel partially responsible for Racheal and EJ's wedding, Racheal caught my toss bouquet so it was only a matter of time!


























I LOVE the look on my Dad's face. He's looking at EJ like, you have no idea what you're in for :)












































Racheal and EJ had a photo booth and it was AWESOME! I probably had a little too much fun with it :) I have at least 5 different print outs!

This is by far my favorite! I love these girls!















Oh...and this is totally unrelated but I really think everyone should know that 103.3 and 102.5 are now playing Christmas music! Only 49 more days-WOO HOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment