Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It seems like it's been forever since I posted. I guess it's been a busy couple of weeks. I bet the rest of November and the whole month of December is going to fly by.

We had kind of a short Thanksgiving this year. Benjamin has a nasty cough so we cut some of our visits short this year. We managed to make it to Mike and Katie's for a couple of hours as a family but that's it :( We had to pass on the Schulte Thanksgiving, and I had to go to my Grandma's by myself but it seems like he's getting better. Last night he only woke up once from coughing (which is a huge improvement from Friday!)

First, let me start out by showing off Benjamin's hair-do. David took him in the back bathroom and I heard the hair dryer so I knew it was going to be good :) I like to call it the surfs up do















After the excitement of seeing all the new faces wore off, there was a whole lot of this going on














But at least we were able to get one decent family shot. I felt so bad for him, he was definitely not feeling great. He didn't eat hardly any Thanksgiving food. He doesn't refuse food so I knew he wasn't feelin' like himself.



















I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :) Only 29 more days until Christmas!!!!

Speaking of a Christmas count down, I made a Pottery barn knock of advent calendar. I found a inspiration picture on Pinterest (inspired from a Potter Barn advent Calendar). I decided I could make that and put my own little spin on it, and Voila...



















I'm going to put it on the desk in the entry way right next to a small fake tree, each day I'll take an ornament off the board and put it on the tree, SO CUTE! And WAY cheaper than the pottery barn version. Mine only cost a total of $23! In your face Pottery Barn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment