Monday, November 14, 2011

Craigslist Find

David and I have been looking for the perfect hutch to put behind the kitchen table forever. Every time we stopped to look for one it was an epic fail. I'm just not willing to hand over $1000 or more for something I'm not totally in love with.
I saw this picture on Pinterest and instantly fell for it! I never even thought of just doing a buffet




















picture originally from iheartorganizing

I guess I was just bored one day last week and decided to search around on Craigslist. It's not something I do on a regular basis, but I'm so glad I did because I found a buffet that looked like it had some serious potential. I contacted the seller and was so happy to find out it was still available. Thanks to David and Brian they brought this little puppy home for me-Thanks guys!!!














Yes, that is a small Christmas tree next to fall pumpkins. I can't decide if I'm ready to go full blown Christmas yet. I think I'm going to leave the pumpkins out for just a little while longer :)
Now we just need to go to Lowes to look at their floating shelve options to see if they have a kit we can buy or if we need to make them ourselves. I definitely plan to hang two shelves above the buffet along with the wine glass holder. Slowly but surely we're making improvements :) One baby step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment