Monday, January 2, 2012

More Pinterest Stuff-Organizing my scarves

David hung up a curtain rod next to my jewelry box today so that I can finally organize my scarves. They used to be shoved in a drawer but now they look pretty, almost like they're hanging at the store waiting to be bought :)
I think we should hang a mirror above the scarves, or maybe a couple of shelves? I don't know, I keep going back and forth and can't decide.



















That's my earring organizer hanging above my jewelry box. I made it around this time last year when I made a new years resolution to be more organized. I think I'll keep that resolution for 2012 too :) I'm going to have to come up with my top 5 resolutions by the end of the week, otherwise my list will be never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment