Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eve

We stayed low key for New Years Eve this year. We stayed at home and had a few visitors throughout the night. David started a bonfire and we had a few dance offs with the kinect game Dance Central 2 :) I had a ton of fun and am so excited it's a new year, I have high expectations for 2012.

Here's a few pictures from the night

Yes...I have new bangs :) It took a few minutes to get used to it but I'm kinda in love with them now. Benjamin stayed up until about 8:30, he was a trooper.















Katie playing her hand at the kinect adventures game















David and Brian boxing it out














It was definitely a fun night at home. We've decided next year we're going to do a big hotel party. Ya know, the kind you get all dressed up in fancy dresses for. It's a whole year away but I already can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment