Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fun Weekend Treats

I've had a giant jar of almonds for about a week, now that we're all starting to feel better I finally got around to turning them into sugar and cinnamon deliciousness :)


























It's about 3 cups of almonds, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 cup water.  Dump it all in a pot over medium heat and stir until the sugar mixture starts to crystallize on the almonds. Lay it out on some parchment paper for about 30 min to cool. Super easy and Super yummy!

Brian and Emma invited us over for a BBQ tonight and I decided to bring these bad boys


























I saw them on Gina's SkinnyTaste blog.  I used a different fruit dip though.  I used the fattier version :) A block of cream cheese and 7oz of marsh-mellow cream.  Once again, super easy and super yummy :)  It's probably my new favorite way to eat fruit. I guess it's just more fun on a stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment