Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sick Kiddo Part 2

I feel like I aged about 5 years in the last week.  It's been ROUGH over here at the Carter house.  David and I took turns working from home every day this week so that we could stay home with Benjamin.  I think we're finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel because today is the first day he ate normal food, took a nap, and went to bed without a scream fest.
He's also slobbering like a maniac and chewing on his thumbs so I'm thinking he's teething pretty bad.  He never seemed to be bothered too much by his teeth but this time around it's different.  I tried to take a peek but it's like handling the jaws of death.  He chomps down like a snapping turtle, so it's hard to get a good look.  I can't wait to be done with the antibiotics and the new breathing treatments that we had to start last Friday. 


























He definitely didn't like it the first couple of times, but he's getting used to it.  Keep your fingers crossed we only have a couple more days of this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment