Monday, March 12, 2012

Sick Kiddo

Benjamin was sick all weekend and it just wasn't getting any better :( We already had his regular 18 month well visit scheduled for today, but since he seemed to take a turn for the worse today I called the office and moved his appt. up a littler earlier. 
It turns out he has a mild case of pneumonia.  It's probably a better thing that David took him to the appt. b/c I would have had a melt down in the office after hearing that.  Pneumonia sounds super scary.  But apparently it's not all that uncommon and can be treated with antibiotics.  This is the first time we've had to give him prescription medicine.  It absolutely breaks my heart to see him feeling so bad, I wish I could just snap my fingers and make him feel better.  Hopefully these antibiotics really kick in and tomorrow will be a better day.

Third box of tissues we've gone through in the past two days

























This look pretty much sums it up.  Poor Guy!


























18 month stats:
28lbs - 85th percentile
35in - 97th percentile


He's still growing like a weed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment