Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random stuff I love

I don't really have anything specific to talk about right now.  So I'll just tell you about a few of my favorite things lately.  I take that back...I actually have a lot to post but I'm just so behind on organizing my pictures from the camera. I'll try to work on that over the weekend :)

In the meantime...

Fashion Star














Have you seen it yet?  It's on Tuesday nights, I think around 9pm.  Hopeful designers create pieces and then showcase them on a runway for the judges to give feedback.  H&M, Macy's, and Saks are all stores that can bid on the designs, if they do make a bid and the designer accepts, the clothes are for sale the very next day.  So far I haven't really seen anything that I would want to go out and buy but the concept is a lot of fun and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite shows right now.

Chobani Greek Yogurt













I'm not the only one that loves this stuff right now.  Benjamin is obsessed!  When he was sick a couple of weeks ago, this is the only thing we could get him to eat.  He went about 3 days straight on nothing but yogurt.  He will seriously stand in front of the refridgerator and whine until the door is opened.  Once you open the door, watch out - those little grubby fingers are fast and he will try to snatch up not one, not two, but three yogurts at one time. I made the biggest mistake last night and forgot to get more while we were at Target.  Thankfully I was able to distract him with three clemantines but I'm thinking I won't be so lucky today.  I'm going to have to make a stop at the store otherise Benjamin might declare a yogurt war :)

Olay Luscious Embrace



















I'm  using the body lotion and the body wash and holy cow I love it.  It's a little more than I would normally spend on body wash but I can't help it. It smells awesome!  I justify it by telling myself it's cheaper than bath and body lotion :)

Coffemate - Coconut


















YUM! that's all I have to say :)

And last but not least...

The Biebs!
I can't believe I've fallen into the Bieber mania but seriously, this song is just so dang catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment