Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Benjamin all Fired Up

After Dinner Benjamin was a bit on the wild side. I'm not sure if it was the cayenne pepper I used for seasoning in our meal or what but he was FIRED UP! I was trying so hard not to laugh at him because I didn't want to encourage his crazy behavior but seriously...I couldn't help it, the kid was cracking me up!



Also, is it just me or does Benjamin look like a Man Child in that highchair? I think it's about time we find a booster seat and let him eat at the kitchen table. Depending on what he's eating for lunch on the weekends I'll let him eat at his table but usually dinner involves a little more supervision so I think I should start looking for a booster :) Otherwise we'll see a lot more of this...





Benjamin is trying to pawn off his lunch to Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment