Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 4 Menu Planning

I must admit, tonight I almost strayed from the plan and picked up Culvers for dinner.  It didn't help that David was going on and on about how good a hamburger sounded but I'm so happy I stayed strong and stuck with our menu.  It's hard living so close to Culvers...real hard.  Oh well, I guess it could be worse.  It could be a Chick Fil A instead and that my friends would be pure torture. 

I've had my eye on a lasagna roll recipe for a while now but just never got around to trying it.  It was pretty easy and David said he never wants to eat lasagna the "normal" way again :)

It's kind of hard to tell that they are individual rolls under all that sauce
Here's an individual roll



























Benjamin thought the best way to eat it was to unroll it



























But he seemed to really enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment