Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crafty Fun Time

David's cousin Kevin and his wife Jessica had a gender reveal party last weekend. I was so excited for them and couldn't wait to find out if they were having a boy or a girl. The party was absolutely adorable (I wish I would have taken some pictures)
I couldn't resist picking up a few baby goodies in anticipation for the party. I decorated the gift bags with my cricut and realized I might never buy a patterned gift bag again. How cute are these?














I've been meaning to organize Benjamins baby keepsake items for a while now but up until last weekend things were sort of scattered throughout his room. In drawers, in the closet, in baskets etc. Now I have all the important items I want to save for him in a small plastic storage container. And of course I personalized that with my cricut too :)














Katie's Bday was Monday so I used her day as an excuse to finally make one of those yarn wreaths I keep seeing all over pinterest. I think it'll be pretty darn cute for spring, now I just need to make one for our front door!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE :)














It was a weekend full of crafts and I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I want to make one was it easy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it was super easy. A little time consuming but definitely easy. I think we should have a pinterest party soon and we can all make one :)

      Delete