Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sandals, Coffee and Benjamin :)

This is probably going to be a pretty random post, just warning ya.

I have to share some adorable sandals I just found last weekend.
Mom and I walked around the mall just to hang out and spend some time together last weekend. I wasn't really looking for anything but when I saw these cuties I had to have them :)


















Picture from CharelotteRusse.com

I feel like they belong in a J.Crew Catalog. Not from Charelotte Russe at $17.50. I seriously can't wait to wear them! And with the way the weather has been lately I probably won't have to wait long.

Also, I'm probably a little behind on this but I just tried the peppermint mocha frappuccino from Starbucks this morning. And Holy Cow, it was Amazing!



















picture from Starbucks.com
A Grande size with non fat milk and no whipped cream is 4 points. Yes, I'm sort of back to tracking and counting points again. I mean c'mon. We're in February folks, that gives me what - about 4 to 5 months before swim suit season. Can we say SCARY!?!
So I'm back to watching what I eat and I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's how I lost almost 30lbs before the wedding so I'm hoping I can stick with it again. Wish me luck!

And here's my new favorite picture of Benjamin right now.















See I told you, a pretty random post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment