Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

We don't really do much for Valentines Day.  Out of the last 9 Valentines Day's we've had together I can only remember going out to dinner once.  And this year is no different.  We stayed in tonight and filled up on yummy left over lasagna rolls from last night.  David did however bring home some tulips (one of my favs) in an adorable red galvanized tub. 

2012 Vday flowers



































I made some festive pink and red treats.  Of course David won't touch the cookies or the pretzel bites so I'll probably end up making a quick batch of chocolate chip cookies tonight.  I wonder if David will be disappointed if Benjamin grows up to be a sugar cookie kinda guy instead of a choc. chip man. So far Benjamin will eat anything so I guess only time will tell :)



Last weekend Benjamin and I made another batch of play-dough.  And since we were only a few days away from Valentines Day we decided to make it red and pink :)


Anyway, I hope everyone was touched by cupids arrow in some sort of way today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment