Sunday, February 26, 2012

I LOVE Panini's

I am so excited about the sandwich I made tonight.  It was seriously delicious.  I'm talking restaurant quality good.  I found the recipe on Gina's Skinny Recipes blog.  Click HERE to check it out.

Chicken Panini with Arugula, Provolone and Chipotle Mayo

























I think the kettle cooked chips were a perfect match with it.  SOOO Yummmy! :)  I highly recommend it.

And since I about screamed out load at Target earlier when I stumbled upon these, I figured I'd share in case you're just as crazy about a certain type of Easter Candy too

























I mean c'mon...mini cadbury eggs?  Are you serious?!?  Now I can enjoy one without feeling completely guilty.  The trick will be just eating one and not the whole dang package.

No comments:

Post a Comment